Mortage loan schemeMargin:
The borrower has to offer immovable property whose value on distress is at least 200% of the loan amount. The loan will be restricted to 50% of the distress sale value of the property offered as security subject to a ceiling of Rs. 20,00,000/- for the proposals up to the sanctioning power of Chief Credit Officer.
The repayment by way of indicative Equated Monthly instalments on the basis of contracted rate of interest would be fixed for a maximum period of 60 months.
MORTAGE-plus LOAN SCHEMEFeatures:
- To employees,professional,self employed,buisnessman and others.
- Limits Linked to income and collateral.
- Revolving overdraft or repayable over 5 years.
- For any Legitimate purpose.
- Competitive Interest Rate.
- Quick Processing
News and Updates
Minutes of the 23rd AGM of Nepal SBI Bank Ltd.NEW
-Feb 23, 2017
FPO allotment result
-Feb 05, 2017