Following are the documents required for opening account with us.
- Copy of citizenship certificate for Nepali national.
- Copy of Embassy registration certificate issued by Embassy of India, Kathmandu, as Indian national/copy of valid passport.
- Two copies of recent photograph should also be obtained.
For Proprietorship Firm:
- Declaration of Sole Proprietorship.
- Copy of renewed Firm Registration Certificate.
- Copy of renewed Income Tax Registration Certificate.
- Copy of identification paper of promoter/ account operators.
- Two copies of recent photograph of proprietor should also be obtained.
For Partnership Firm:
- Letter of Partnership duly signed by all partners.
- Copy of Partnership Deed duly attested.
- Certified copy of Partnership Registration.
- Identification papers of all partners and account operators.
- Income tax registration/renewed certificate.
For Corporate Bodies:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company.
- List of existing directors.
- Resolution of Board of Directors to open and operate the account.
- Company registration and Income Tax registration/renewed certificate.
- Identification papers of directors and account operators.
- Notification of appointment of office bearers as authorized account operators in case of Corporations.
For Clubs, Societies and Associations:
- List of Office Bearers and their addresses.
- Copy of Resolution to open and operate the account.
- Name and signature of persons authorized to operate the account.
- Copy of registration certificate.
- Identification papers of account operators.
- Affiliation certificate with the Social Welfare Council or other concerned Councils.
Note: The above list is not exhaustive and documents may vary depending on the constitution of the organization. For institutions, certified copies of the documents should be obtained.
News and Updates
Listing of "8% NSBL Debentures-2079" with NEPSE
-Mar 31, 2013
Issuance of "8% NSBL Debentures-2079"
-Jan 01, 2013